Sunday, November 1, 2009

FLOUR MILLER/RUGBY PLAYER MANWICH - KY


Oh Hai Guise! Look at this another Manwich Blog so soon after the last. But I just could not let this one pass me by.

Say hello to John Austin. John Austin is actually an old friend and workmate of mine who suddenly came to mind for this blog. I sent him a message and he sent me back these pics....seems he's all for being a manwich....for which I applaud him.

So why is John Austin a manwich? Well ummm, did you SEE the photos? Yeeeaaaah thats right baby. Other than that his list is rather long and distinguished.

a: He's a musician (always a plus cause musicians are both creative and sexy.)
b: He has a REALLY good job, and he works it so not only is he secure, but he is dedicated.
c: He's outdoorsy and all into exercise.... obviously.
d: Sense of humor, totally dirty minded and knows how to have fun.
e: He plays rugby (which I may go watch next Sat), my people are rugby fanatic...nuff said.
f: Genuinely nice guy....always doing things for other people, love animals and kids.

I think John Austin is a delightful addition to the cafe. Let me know what you think when you have finished drooling over his pecs.





- Harlee OUT!

1 comment:

  1. I'm still drooling over the pecs.. A nice eyecandy to help tide over the start of a new work week ;)

    Maybe you can take a few vids of John in rugby action and we cld put them up. LOL

    ReplyDelete