Sunday, November 1, 2009

Hunk Scale

So I came up with a Scale for our hunks. Yes I figured this would be appropriate for our blog. It is called the Hunk Scale. I do call people different hunk-ness names depending on where they land in my scale.

So here it is:

Cute - just cute

Semi-Hunk - almost close to being a Hunk

Hunk - someone who isn't completely amazing looking

Hunkadorian - Nick Jonas (the person must have some muscle, look good wearing whatever he wears, nice attitude.)

Hunkapotomus - Chris Pine and Zachary Quinto (look amazing in suits, can make any picture look good, nice attitude.)

Double Hunkapotomus - two words Eli Roth (only because he's bigger than everyone else, in many ways)

So people can change the men I put to describe these different phases. I just thought these men when I came up with this scale. So there you go...have fun with the names...lol

Live Long and Propser - Julie

No comments:

Post a Comment